The first critical step in maintaining Asset Integrity
Wescott assist our clients across all industries in assessing the conditions of their existing coatings systems. Our experienced coating inspectors conduct professional and reliable surveys, both offshore and onshore.
Working from your drawings (isometric, P&ID, structural etc) along with site visits, we survey and photograph all the key areas of your installation or structures, and identify any areas of concern and indicate corrosion values based on the ‘Re’ scale.
We calculate relevant surface areas from your drawings, and produce a work scope that identifies key priorities, assesses the current ‘risk to business’ and evaluates the integrity of aged/damaged fire protection and coatings and the potential risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI).
Following fabric maintenance works, we provide final sign-off and acceptance, create independent inspection reports and provide an up to date recondition value. We can also create packages and plans that include, methods/procedures and risk assessments for any structure and asset.
Our inspection services include:
- NACE and ICorr Level III Coating Inspectors
- ICorr Level 2 Insulation Inspectors and Passive Fire Inspectors
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Close Visual Inspection & Remote Digital Visual Inspection (CVI & RDVI)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Digital and Computerised Radiography
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection including Corrosion Mapping
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
- Eddy Current Inspection (ECI)
- 3D Laser scanning and modelling
- Coating inspection (NACE and ACA accredited)
- Class Surveys (ABS, Lloyds and DNV accredited)
- Lifting equipment inspection and recertification (LEEA accredited)
- Crane structural and mechanical inspections
- Dropped Objects Survey (DROPS accredited)
Our reach in the industry allows us the opportunity to offer our clients a wide range of assessors that can complete any scalable project.